Salesgenie allows you to segment your leads search by presence of children, which can help you identify which families are more likely to be working from home.
This makes it easier to promote your products and services to them. With more workers and students at home, computers, e-learning equipment, and other goods are increasing in demand.
In fact, the average household spends $1,053 on school supplies alone each year, according to the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). That number is expected to increase this year. Here are some things families spend money on at home:
- Sofa: $724
- Living room chairs and tables: $687
- Bedroom furniture: $634
- Clothes washer and dryer: $575
- Lawn mower/other yard equipment: $515
- Dining room and kitchen furniture: $345
- Power tools: $232
- Refrigerator or freezer: $183
- Bedroom/bathroom linens: $180
- Modular wall units, shelves/cabinets: $144
- Patio/porch/outdoor furniture: $159
- Curtains and drapes: $56
Our experts can help you find those spending more time at home, so you can deliver your marketing message to them. We also can help you with a direct mail or email campaign to reach even more prospects.
If you’d like to learn more about segmenting your leads by presence of children, please call us directly at 866.660.3112.