User engagement is vital when looking to make an email campaign a success. Whether users engage by opening the email, clicking links within the email or sharing information with their friends through social media, it’s imperative to offer engagement opportunities to targeted customers. Learn more about what boosts user engagement in the tips below.
User Engagement – Strategy and Guidelines
User Engagement is not just a marketing buzzword. Rather, it has become the key factor that most major ISPs (internet service providers) are using to decide which emails will land in an inbox. That’s because the more people who engage with an advertiser by opening and clicking links, the more that advertiser will be able to send and deliver to a specific inbox.
But how do you boost user engagement? Check out these tips from Salesgenie.
- Strong call-to-action in the subject line to promote urgency
- Clear and concise content which is easy to scan and still understand
- Implement social marketing within your email as a secondary way for users to respond and spread your message
- Implement a “sharing” or “forwarding” function to make it easier for users to share both information and offers with friends and family
- Send a follow-up message reminding users that there is still time to respond
- Brand your emails, which in turn helps to strengthen your business. Do this by including your logo, locating it in the same place every time
- Target your audience through the use of lists and various messages; a well-targeted audience increases the relevancy of your message, which will help drive action
Try Salesgenie FREE!
Fill out the form to get your free 3-day trial plus 150 free leads now.
Target the Right Audience
Segment your audience based on specific sales criteria, including:
- Type of Business including whether they are public or private
- Companies within a specific ZIP code
- Lines of Business
- Sales Volume
See What Our Customers Are Saying
DataAxleGenie is rated 9.82 out of 10 with 1165 reviews.
Rated on October 11, 2021 by CynthiaAppiah
"Data Axle Genie is an excellent company for lead generation. Ralph, the marketing consultant who helped me every step of the way, has been very helpful and supportive in developing a strategic marketing plan for my..."
Rated on October 6, 2021 by shaneathomas
"I work with John Sheibal and he is always very responsive. He makes my job easier with how good he is at his. Shane"
Rated on October 5, 2021 by BrokerMike-99
"I had used Sales Genie about 5 years ago. On my search, I found it as Data Axle Genie, and clicked around the website for a bit. Angela Negus contacted me to see if I had any questions. Also, to determine my..."
Rated on October 1, 2021 by jsurman
"Targeted mailings are doing a great job for my business. Glad I tried Data Axle."
Rated on September 30, 2021 by badegoke
"I reviewed many platforms for my marketing campaign before settling with Date Axle. The platform provided me a one-stop shop for all my marketing needs including target list acquisition & leads, email and direct..."
Rated on September 28, 2021 by milenasoza
"We have been able to find plenty of competent data that allows us to keep in business."
Rated on September 16, 2021 by robert-78523
"I have used sales genie in the past and by what i mean in the past years ago when I was still selling on the road. We have continued to keep paying for this service because I felt that it is an important tool for..."
Rated on September 16, 2021 by todds-47035
"My sales representative, Angela Negus, was very helpful and prompt to answer questions. I signed for a trial before subscribing for the service and Angela was available to guide me through the process. "
Rated on September 8, 2021 by Tracy-10833
"Thank you Brian for the time you took to do a deep dive on new business listing searches and the "self reported" data that lives there. I appreciate the walk through and affirmation that we are using this tool as..."
Rated on September 2, 2021 by oaktree-50718
"I had my training today with Dallas, and I was very impressed with the level of patience with my questions and the care taken to ensure I understood the platform. I left the training feeling I could navigate well..."