User engagement is vital when looking to make an email campaign a success. Whether users engage by opening the email, clicking links within the email or sharing information with their friends through social media, it’s imperative to offer engagement opportunities to targeted customers. Learn more about what boosts user engagement in the tips below.
User Engagement – Strategy and Guidelines
User Engagement is not just a marketing buzzword. Rather, it has become the key factor that most major ISPs (internet service providers) are using to decide which emails will land in an inbox. That’s because the more people who engage with an advertiser by opening and clicking links, the more that advertiser will be able to send and deliver to a specific inbox.
But how do you boost user engagement? Check out these tips from Salesgenie.
- Strong call-to-action in the subject line to promote urgency
- Clear and concise content which is easy to scan and still understand
- Implement social marketing within your email as a secondary way for users to respond and spread your message
- Implement a “sharing” or “forwarding” function to make it easier for users to share both information and offers with friends and family
- Send a follow-up message reminding users that there is still time to respond
- Brand your emails, which in turn helps to strengthen your business. Do this by including your logo, locating it in the same place every time
- Target your audience through the use of lists and various messages; a well-targeted audience increases the relevancy of your message, which will help drive action
Try Salesgenie FREE!
Fill out the form to get your free 3-day trial plus 150 free leads now.
Target the Right Audience
Segment your audience based on specific sales criteria, including:
- Type of Business including whether they are public or private
- Companies within a specific ZIP code
- Lines of Business
- Sales Volume
See What Our Customers Are Saying
DataAxleGenie is rated 9.98 out of 10 with 1109 reviews.
Rated on May 5, 2021 by michaelcarlson-25854
"Angela was great. She was easy to work with and provided me with the information I needed to present the opportunity to my team."
Rated on May 4, 2021 by ericwalsh-11518
"I spent time on the phone with Bertie Plutschak as she demonstrated the Data Axle platform for me. She did an excellent job, and showed me elements and tools that I did not realize were available to me. She helped..."
Rated on May 4, 2021 by leono-25086
"After reviewing various lists we decided to go with Data Axle Genie because it fulfilled our search criteria and then some. Another huge factor was the support we got from the outset. Bertie Plutschak did the..."
Rated on May 3, 2021 by saadahmad
"Salesgenie has been an excellent addition to our sales arsenal. With it wide array of tools our marketing teams perform better. The best part is that if you have to add a comment or track leads across different..."
Rated on May 3, 2021 by AdamPackard
"So far the service has been great, excited to get some results fast but data seems to be on point"
Rated on April 29, 2021 by ataub-55412
"My experience thus far has been positive. Angela has been an exceptional instructor. I’ll probably need more hands-on experience with the product before I can render an opinion. "
Rated on April 28, 2021 by dataaxlepro
"Straight forward service and simple"
Rated on April 27, 2021 by ssampath92
"Angela & Dallas were super helpful!!! "
Rated on April 27, 2021 by chris-70528
"This is a great way to have someone prospect for new business. Love it !!"
Rated on April 20, 2021 by Senslynx
"Great training and ongoing support."